After your 14-day free trial, you may cancel your subscription at any time by selecting the business, choosing Plan and Billing, and selecting Cancel. Your subscription for that business will be cancelled, and your CashFlowTool.com grounded. You can still view all of your CashFlowTool.com cards, but will not be able to update your financials, add new posts, or comment on existing CashFlowTool.com cards. You can renew your subscription at any time and regain full access to all of CashFlowTool.com’s features.
Articles in this section
- Do we support countries outside of the US?
- How do I sign up?
- What about security?
- What is a NAICS Code?
- Do you offer a free plan?
- Why should I use CashFlowTool.com?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Do you work with re-sellers?
- Do you have a partner program?