Yes and no. Each client needs to be individually connected, but once you begin the process for one, you can move to the next and connect that client while the other works in the background. You can do this with an unlimited number of clients.
Articles in this section
- Do we support countries outside of the US?
- How do I sign up?
- What about security?
- What is a NAICS Code?
- Do you offer a free plan?
- Why should I use CashFlowTool.com?
- Do you have a mobile app?
- How do I cancel my account?
- Do you work with re-sellers?
- Do you have a partner program?