If the linker fails to launch, the first troubleshooting step should be to delete the current version to force a new download and install.
This is accomplished by following the steps outlined below:
1. Open a 'Run' box
2. In the resulting run box copy and paste the following line and press OK:
cmd /c rd "%localappdata%\apps\2.0" /s /q
3. Try and link as you normally would
4. Open the FinancialLink Software
5. Press 'Run' on the resulting dialog box
6. At this point the program should complete as intended.
Note: If using the new Chrome plugin published in Sept 2014 then you need to delete this step too:
- cmd /c rd "%localappdata%\Booyami" /s /q
Just in case you don't have the proper permissions to run that command, an alternate way to do this is by following these three steps.
- In the search box on the start menu type in %localappdata%\apps\
- That should open up a windows explorer window with just a 2.0 folder in it.
- Delete that 2.0 folder