Important changes if you are using QuickBooks Desktop
CashFlowTool.com has been working hard to improve the linking experience when using QuickBooks Desktop. We have developed a new QuickBooks Desktop add-on which integrates QuickBooks Desktop directly with CashFlowTool.com. The add-on provides seamless integration and allows you to add new clients and update financials directly from QuickBooks Desktop using a new menu called “Finagraph Connect.”
The new linker offers the following benefits:
- Streamlined workflow allow you to directly add a business and update financials directly from within QuickBooks Desktop
- Updating your companies’ financials will takes just seconds to complete for most businesses.
If you are using QuickBooks Desktop today, you will need to add your QuickBooks Desk businesses again using the following steps. If you are using QuickBooks Online, no changes are required.
- Log into https://www.CashFlowTool.com.
- View your user profile settings and add your Promo code if you have one. The promo code you enter here will be used by default each time a business is added.
- Select the Add Business button, and select QuickBooks Desktop.
- Follow the steps to install the new Finagraph Connector.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop as a Windows Administrator (Right-click on the QuickBooks Desktop icon and select Run as administrator. This is only required the first time you open QuickBooks Desktop after you install the Finagraph Connector.)
- Open one of your company files you want to add to CashFlowTool.com
- Select Company / Finagraph Connector / Connect or sync
The Finagraph Connector will automatically create a new business in CashFlowTool.com and update the companies’ financials. Finagraph Connector will open in a new browser tab and display your Business Activity Center. You will see the newly added business and linking progress. Once linking is complete, the Cash Activity Feed and Cash Flow Calendar will be updated.
At this point, you may have duplicate businesses. One business using the original linker and a new business connected using the new Finagraph Connector. If you have duplicate businesses, delete the original business. If you have added payment on the original business, you will need to add payment on the newly created business.
The next time you want to update your financials for the business, open your QuickBooks Desktop company file, and again select Company / Finagraph Connect / Connect or sync. All linking for QuickBooks Desktop takes place directly within QuickBooks Desktop using the Finagraph add-on.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions on installing the new Finagraph Connector, visit https://www.cashflowtool.com/installfinagraphconnect
We think you will find the new linker is easier and faster to use. If you require assistance, please email email@example.com or chat with us using the help button on the website.
The Crew @ CashFlowTool.com